Belle Vue Clinic, which established a name for excellence, is a dream come true for its Founder, Late Shri MP Birla, and his wife, Late Smt. Priyamvada Birla. They desired that the clinic should be like a “temple and people must get that feeling when they enter it” and its standards should match those of any world-class clinic.
- With its commitment to excellence in patient care service, diagnosis as well as prognosis, the Clinic, since its inception in 1967, has lived up to the desire of its founders.
At Belle Vue Clinic, a patient is not a bed number. He or she is considered a member of the Belle Vue family. A scrupulously clean and homely ambience is provided. There is always “Service with a Smile and Care and Cure with Human Touch”.
- It is a multi-specialty tertiary care hospital with 9 operation theatres, HDU, ITU, ICCU, CCU, ICU-1, ICU-2, KT, SCBU, NURSERY, NICU, General Bed and Semi –Private & PrivateSuites.
- The Clinic compares favourably with the world’s best medical institutions. It had the first ICCU in the private sector in 1971 and is the first centre to start renal transplants – both in West Bengal.
- It is also the first centre in eastern India conducting tissue typing for organ transplantation.
- The Clinic is not only the pioneer but the trendsetter as well in the area of health care in eastern India.